If you are planning to get an IT certification, then you should prepare yourself for one of the Microsoft credentials. The certificates from this vendor are considered reliable, in-demand, and of high quality. If you want to not only show but also use your skills in implementing web apps in your work, think about taking the Microsoft 70-483 exam.
The name of this test is Programming in C#. Once you pass it together with Microsoft 70-486, you will obtain the MCSA: Web Applications certification. But what are the other reasons to earn this credential? In this article, you will know why passing this exam is essential for your IT career. But first of all, let’s look at the details of the test to get familiar with it.
Requirements for Microsoft 70-483 exam
Before we go to the main part of our article, let’s take a quick look at the exam structure and its peculiarities. The Microsoft 70-483 exam comes with 40-60 questions that are presented in various formats. They include multiple-choice, active screen, drag and drop, case studies, hot area, etc. The duration of this certification test is 2 hours. The exam costs $165.
To pass this Microsoft test successfully, you need to have more than 1-year of experience in programming essential business logic for a range of software platforms, application types, and hardware using C#. You also need to have knowledge in the following areas:
- Management of program events and flow;
- Asynchronous threading and programming;
- Validation of data and working with its collections comprising LINQ;
- Iteration and decision statements;
- Handling exceptions and mistakes;
- Working with collections and arrays;
- Working with variables, expressions, and operators;
- Working with methods and classes.
Is passing Microsoft 70-483exam an excellent choice for your career?
There are many reasons why you should try this well-known exam. Microsoft supports higher standards and quality. The majority of experts who sit for and pass this test tend to be all-rounded and can solve any work-related problems. There are numerous reasons to pass the Microsoft 70-483 exam. Let’s find out what they are.
- Itis the best way to attain a professional credential.
Once you pass the Microsoft 70-483 exam, you will be awarded with the MCSA: Web Applications certification. This will go a long way in elevating you and your career.
- You get skills that are well-recognized in the industry.
While preparing for the test, you will acquire the necessary knowledge in your field of study. Once you pass the 70-483 exam, you prove you know what you are required to do. You also demonstrate that you can perform tasks as expected since you’ve already obtained the required skills.
- You become a proactive and all-around specialist.
In most cases, Microsoft exams are practical. You gain more skills while practicing the things you learn. That means you can offer viable solutions when it comes to solving real-world problems. People with this expertise are always proactive and ready to offer solutions. Attaining the set goals is what drives them.
- It demonstrates hard work, efficiency, and competence.
There is no perfect way to showcase your efficiency and hard work than getting good grades in your Microsoft 70-483 exam. It indicates how devoted you are to achieving goals. Furthermore, you will prove to your potential employer that you are well equipped to take care of any challenge you face in your line of work.
- It motivates you to achieve more.
Getting good grades in the Microsoft 70-483 exam motivates you to go the extra mile in doing other related tests to advance your career.
- You increase the chances of getting employed.
Finding a job becomes extremely easy when you’re equipped with a certification that verifies your skills. The majority of hiring managers are searching for those experts who have an excellent skill set and the Microsoft credential.
- You will qualify for a better job post with higher salaries.
Your credential is not a piece of paper. It demonstrates that you are a qualified professional who deserves a good job and a higher salary that matches it. Some of these job positions comprise a software engineer, a software programmer, a software architect, a web developer, and a software developer. According to PayScale, the certificate holders will receive an average pay of $74,000 per year.
Useful tips to prepare for the Microsoft 70-483 exam
To pass this certification test with flying colors, we want to give you some tips to use when preparing for Microsoft 70-483. They are as follows:
- Understand what you’re required to do. All Microsoft exams are hard since they are complex and tricky. The questions presented can be difficult even for specialists with several years of experience. It is important to note that you can even spend a lot of time preparing for the test, and you’ll still get some unfamiliar questions. Fortunately, there are study resources to prepare for the questions that you can find in the actual exam. The official Microsoft site is always the first place you should go to. Ensure you are familiar with all the ideas presented on the website. The company offers you an instructor-led course, a study guide, and other self-study resources.
- Use video tutorials. Video tutorials are essential since they offer diverse insights and useful materials. You can access the ones from the Exam-Labs website. The platform has great videos that take you through the syllabus while ensuring you can tackle the test as required.
- Practice and find your weak spots. The practice is important when it comes to preparing for any exam. In most cases, it can be done in two ways. You can do technology practice or take mock tests. Passing Microsoft 70-483 without prior hands-on experience is the way to failure. Write down the information you need on every topic you learn during your exam preparation. You can get your practice tests from reliable platforms such as Exam-Labs. Taking these tests will give you valuable experience that you’ll need when sitting for the real exam.
The way you approach your preparation creates a huge difference. And passing the Microsoft 70-483 exam will give you a prestigious certification, known as MCSA: Web Applications, that will advance your career. So if you want to achieve your personal and career goals, then make sure you prepare for this test.