Today, more than 300 hours of video are uploaded to the YouTube site every minute, and users spend over 4 billion hours a month. In its 13 years of existence, YouTube has become the most popular video hosting service. Almost everyone can download almost anything for free on YouTube and get a chance to get billions of subscribers – whether it’s activists, politicians, or pop stars. For those who also aim to make their channel recognized, the following link can serve as a medium: https://howsociable.com/buy-youtube-subscribers/ to buy youtube subscribers.
YouTube was launched in 2005 as a platform for sharing videos and uploading amateur videos. It gathered a community of creators who make channels on different topics. It also hosts news videos and entertainment programs, music videos, movie trailers, and videos from television shows. The site played a significant role in the presidential company Barack Obama in 2012 and made Justin Bieber a world star.
Find the right key queries
Choose the “key” under which you will record video. Do not focus on the search. Most traffic comes from related videos, so you need to aim there. Adjust our video to current trends. Related videos – videos similar in theme and level of views in the region of 3000-15000.
Determine what you want to record
Look for channels that are similar in theme to ours, only gaining popularity, but already have a great number of views.
Take at least five channels, analyze the “keys,” and take the HF (high frequency).
Write the name of the video with the exact entry of the keyword. To do this, drive our “key” into the search and look at what it is. Make a similar style of the title design, but do not copy.
Create a quality video
Make high-quality videos that will captivate your audience — sound, picture, content. Everything should be on the level. If one of the components is wrong, all the content is worthless.
Record sound to a good microphone so that there is no hard noise on the video. If you are using not the voice acting, but the music in the background, make sure that it is well reduced in volume, without gross sound differences.
The quality of the picture
These include good optics + the right light + dynamic editing with color correction. Ideally, use a mirror or mirrorless camera, tripod, studio light.
Think over the script. You should have catchy miniatures (to entice the viewer), excellent dynamics (hold attention), and, most importantly – the meaning (give that thing the person came for).
Pay attention to the video retention rate
This is the quality criterion for your video. It shows how many people watched your video to the end.
YouTube organically promotes high-retention videos. The higher the retention of the video in percent and minutes, the higher it is in the column of similar videos. By creating high-quality content, which is confirmed by a high level of retention, you overtake competitors’ videos and take the bulk of the traffic.
Upload videos to the channel on a precise schedule
We have already found out that retention, engagement, and traffic dynamics affect the ranking of videos. The dynamics that allow you to gain millions of views even with minimal SEO optimization. So, the frequency of uploading videos to YouTube affects just the dynamics of traffic.
- Do not break the schedule. If you plan to upload four videos per week, do it. Take a break for 1-2 weeks – your new videos will lose in dynamics, and it will be challenging to accelerate the channel.
- The bigger, the better. The frequency of video downloads depends on your format. If it’s complicated (for example, vlog) – download the video 1-2 times a week. If you can manage it in a day, upload videos every day. 2-3 videos a day is even better. But don’t sacrifice the duration of the video for the sake of quantity.
- The more you upload videos, the faster your confidence in your channel grows. Spectators come, views are growing. The number + duration of the video will give you a jump in traffic dynamics.
Recommendation: watch the frequency of release of videos from competitors and try to adhere to it, and even better – make more videos than they are.
Increase video views in the first 4 hours
Remember the 301+ viewing rule. If during the first 4 hours after downloading the video, you have not received more than 301 views, your chances of getting into the top YouTube tend to zero. As soon as the indicator “301 or more views” appears under the video, relax. Now it can be successfully promoted to the top.
How to get views quickly?
- Post a link to a video on social networks on your community/brand page
- Run targeted ads on social networks
- Make a newsletter on your base of subscribers
- Place ads in mobile applications
- There are dishonest methods to increase views (services for cheating views, a bug of getting into YouTube trends).
Three kinds of time periods when you need to make maximum efforts to increase video views:
- the first 4 hours;
- the first 12 hours;
- the first 24 hours.
Recommendation: look in the analytics peak viewing times on your channel and upload the video 3-4 hours before this period so that it breaks up. You’ll get the maximum number of views in the first 24 hours, and this is a key factor in the success of the video. Further development will go much faster.
What to consider when promoting a video?
- The virality of the video. Ideally, you should create viral content that will help bring the video to the top YouTube quickly and with a minimum budget. Think about what topics will be viral for your audience. Find this value.
- Promotion strategy. You should plan an advertising campaign to promote the video before it starts production. Make a list of sites for posting the video in advance, agree on its sowing (promotion), take into account ranking factors, etc.
- Hit the target audience. To get excellent performance for ranking videos, you need to know your viewers. This will improve behavioral factors and, as a result, attract more traffic.
- Channel development. The viewer should remain on your channel after watching the video. Create all the conditions for this. Send it to see your past releases. Offer to like, leave a comment, subscribe, repost. All this increases the percentage of involvement and affects the ranking.
To get your video on top of YouTube, you must:
Understand the psychology of the viewer – how he watches your video, how long he watches it, what he does next, what motivates him to do this. This will help you understand how to engage your viewer and what appeals to influence his behavioral factors.
Know the principles of video ranking – what factors, to what extent, and to what extent affect the output to the top YouTube. Your main task is for the viewer to watch the video to the end, show activity (likes, comments, reposts), subscribe to the channel, and watch as many videos as possible. YouTube will find you attractive to the viewer, useful to yourself and increase your ranking in the SERP.